The needs of each resident are assessed and a care plan is prepared with the involvement of the individual and anyone they choose to help. This plan enables individuals to take control of their lives, allowing them to plan and communicate how they wish to be cared for , what social activities they wish to undertake and who they want involved in their care. Each individual care plan is centred around the individual and covers all aspects of their life including their health needs, their social, religious and cultural needs. These plans are reviewed regularly to ensure the service being provided is meeting the wishes and needs of the individual.
Services included in the fee are:
- 24 hour personal care by trained and dedicated staff
- Laundry service on site (dry cleaning can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Meals and light refreshments
- Arrangement of appointments with GP at the home or surgery
- Arrangement of visits by outside opticians, chiropodists, hairdressers. The cost of the appointment is the rate set by the visiting professional
- Monthly visits by local church
- Craft sessions
Day care and respite care
The home offers day care to individuals allowing people to attend for the day, enjoy an assisted bath, have meals provided and join in activities.
Respite care is also available to support people though short periods where they may have a change in their care needs.
For further information about these services and the costs, please contact Linda or Jennifer