Day and Respite Care
We offer day care to elderly individuals providing meals, social/recreational outings, and general assistance. Additionally, we are able to provide Respite care, whether it is care offering support to elderly individuals for short periods of time or temporary relief to those who are caring for family members.
Following a period of ill health our fully trained Nurses and Carers are able to support elderly individuals in their gradual recovery process.
Full Nursing Care
Through our RGN (Registered General Nurses) we can provide management and delivery of clinical care related to your medical condition or illness. This could be an acute episode (pre or post operative care) or assistance with long term chronic conditions.
This plan enables individuals to take control of their lives, allowing them to plan and communicate how they wish to be cared for, what social activities they wish to undertake and who they want involved in their care. Each individual care plan is centred on the individual and covers all aspects of their life including their health needs, their social, religious and cultural needs. These plans are reviewed regularly to ensure the service being provided is meeting the wishes and needs of the individual.
Services included in the fee are:
- 24 hour personal care by trained and dedicated staff
- Laundry service on site (dry cleaning can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Meals and light refreshments
- Arrangement of appointments with GP at the home or surgery
- Arrangement of visits by outside opticians, chiropodists, hairdressers. The cost of the appointment is the rate set by the visiting professional
- Monthly visits by local church